Saturday, August 16, 2014

The Cutting Edge Challenge #8

We have some sad news and a change to our challenge to share with you. Karolyn Loncon is stepping down from the challenge. Thanks for all your hard work Karolyn, we'll miss you! We hope you'll play along in our upcoming challenges, when you can.

Now for the change . . . we've decide to extend the playing time. Our challenges will now take place every other week so that our players will have more time to participate. We hope you'll play along!

TCEC #7 WINNER

Amy Sheffer

TCEC #7 TOP 3

1. SmilynStef

8. Lynn

11. Erin Taylor

Congrats everyone, please grab your badges on the Winner's Badges page!


Ready for another challenge?


Check out the design team's interpretation of Kay's beautiful card! I'm sure these will help to kick start your creative mojo!!!





8.16.14
IMPORTANT: Please read the HOW TO PLAY ALONG page before you create your project.
This challenge will close on Thursday, August 28th at 9:00am EDT. Can’t wait to see what you’ll create!

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, so bright and fresh.
    I'm so glad to hear the submission time has been extended. I have looked in each week but I work full time and have had to pass playing along due to the short turnaround. I will definitely be playing along now. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We look forward to seeing your cards in the line-up!!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for extending your challenges...I always have plans to play along and run out of time! I enjoy this challenge and the beautiful creations of the DT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! We hope you'll be able to play along with us soon!!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout-out ... I had fun creating with die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the win - what a nice surprise this morning! Congrats to the Top 3, too. I look forward to playing along again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the change to more time to get inspired and design a card for your challenges! I may be able to play now:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors everyone used on their cards. I especially like the line of doilies behind the flowers and the caring sentiments used. Wonderful inspiration and challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do you all find such amazing die cuts? Are they dies or Silhouette files? I'm always so impressed with all the inspiration here and just have never seen so many unique and amazing cards. Also what cardstock are you all using that give such wonderful cuts....every card here looks like perfection and I must be using the wrong products --- HELP! And thanks in advance for your input --

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just discovered your blog and I'm in heaven here! Everything is absolutely beautiful. WOW! Love. Thank you for the amazing challenges, look forward to many more. Design Team rocks. I did join the challenge and now feel the urge to expand my die-cut collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW. All the samples are beautiful! You ladies out did yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy's card is adorable!!! Love the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope my entry isn't too much of a stretch. I really wanted to play because I can't resist Kay's incredible work and then the entire DT blew my socks off, too!! Thank you for all the great inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. We LOVE hearing from our players!