Let me start by saying that you all submitted some amazing projects for last week’s challenge!! We were both thrilled and awed by your amazing talent!! But the team voted, and there was one clear winner from the group. The winner of last week’s challenge and the $25 gift certificate to Ellen Hutson is:
Donna’s project absolutely stunned us with the vibrancy of the cityscape, and the lovely contrast against the gray and black – seriously, this project is just AMAZEBALLS! Congratulations, Donna! Look for an email from me as to how to get your prize!!
There were three other projects that blew us away.
Check out this awesome project created by Lisa Addesa!! There are so many wonderful aspects of this project that are inspiring!! Great colors, brilliant composition, amazing texture! What’s not to love?! Here are the projects that the first half of our design team created for some additional inspiration:
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGE RULES:
• Create a new, not previously posted card that features some kind of die-cutting (manual or electronic). Back-dated submissions will not be considered for the win.
• You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz separately.
• Please use the project provided for your inspiration. We'd love for you to mention in your submission how you interpreted the inspiration project, in case it's not obvious to the design team.
• You're welcome to combine up to three (3) challenges with the Cutting Edge Challenge, but NOT in conjunction with a promotional blog hop. If you have questions about this, please feel free to contact us.
• If you have a blog, please include the project inspiration graphic in your post.
• You can link to Flickr, Splitcoast, or another online gallery if you don't have a blog.
• You must have a working text link to the Cutting Edge Challenge Blog to be eligible for a win.
• Link to your post and not to your entire blog when adding your project to InLinkz.
• Please consider adding the Cutting Edge Challenge badge to your blog.
• Most importantly have fun, be creative and challenge yourself to try something new.
• This challenge starts on Saturday, July 12, 2014 at 9:00 AM EDT, and ends on Thursday, July 17, 2014 at 9:00 AM EDT.
Let the creating and die-cutting begin!! Can’t wait to see what you all come up with!